[ Author’s Note: For convenience’s sake, I have taken the events of the past few weeks and summarized them into this one entry. Reason for this being that if I continue to update backlogged entries, I will never keep up. So here goes … ]
· I had a “confrontation” with Parker and she barred me from helping with Rocky Theatre. This has been causing some tension between Megan and I, and we’re dealing with it as best we can … Also, Megan has said that she’s quitting theatre after “Fiddler on the Roof” because of the constant Chris-bashing.
· I got my car back. I’m now $400 poorer.
· I’ve been sick for the past week and a half. It’s been lots of fun.
· Megan and I have been fighting about *everything* lately. We’re dealing with things as they come … I don’t want to lose her, which is why the fighting is worth it.
· I had a quasi-fight with Amy and Natalie because they say that Megan doesn’t spend time with them anymore … and I’ve been making Megan feel bad any time that she isn’t with me. I’m working on not being so selfish.
· My mom is still a bitch.
· On September 11, the worst disaster in probably my whole generation struck when the twin towers of the World Trade Center were hit by hijacked airplanes and subsequently crumbled, killing thousands. Click here to find out how you can help.
· We’ve been trying to hook Jake up with Joanne, one of Megan’s friends, and we’ve had little success.
· Megan celebrated her 17th birthday on September 3rd with a party at Rolland Moore Park. My plans for her birthday were put on hold because of it, and now I get to save them for her big 18!
· I have been hired on with OpenStage Theatre & Company as an Assistant Director for the show, “The Hot L Baltimore,” which premieres at the Lincoln Center on October 21, 2001.
· My Uncle Joe broke his leg.
Yeah, that just about covers it.
We now resume your regularly scheduled programming.